How to Make Coffee in 5-10 Minutes?
I just like coffee and drinking coffee. You may come across this situation that how to make coffee. You can make a good coffee using the best ingredients. And at home mom, you can make good coffee without using any device and machine. It takes less than 10 minutes to make coffee at home. I make my simple coffee. And I use this method. I make coppa for myself and I also use cappuccino with this method on occasions.
This method is homemade and you don’t use any machine and device. I use Nescafe coffee. You can use almond milk and soy milk. So no need to boil milk. The first part of this coffee recipe is beating the coffee with the spoon briskly and vigorously. And this coffee is also called beaten coffee. Most of us drink tea in our house but sometimes coffee is also drinking. There are many other coffee tricks we can set up for you.
1. Cold Coffee
2. Filter Coffee
3. Milkshake Coffee
4. Black coffee
Procedure for Making Coffee:
- Add instant coffee and sugar to a cup.
- Add 3 spoons of warm water and half a hot cup of water can also be added.
- Top the coffee and mix it with sugar and water. Start stirring quickly and shake the coffee for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Beat the coffee till it’s color lightens and you see a frothy layer on top.
- Take a cup of milk and boil it on a low flame.
- When the milk starts boiling, pour it into a glass vessel or thermos.
- Do not use any plastic bottles or jars.
- Milk can be blended in a blender.
- Put more foam on the milk.
- Add milk to coffee and stir with a spoon.
- Beat the dew and add the upper froth of the rest of the milk.
- Now you can serve hot coffee.
- You can add cocoa powder to it.
Preparation time Cook time Total Time
5 mins 5 mins 10 mins
For more articles click techtime.
- 1.5 Teaspoon Nescafe instant coffee
- 1.5 Tablespoons sugar or add as per taste
- 3 Tablespoon hot water
- 1 Cup milk (250) ml
Source of calories
- Protein 6%
- Carbohydrate 84%
- Fat 10%
You can check the video about coffee making.